Wednesday, October 14, 2015

We had just reached 20,000 feet when the engine turned off....

I turned to my left and saw my best friend sitting there. He had an apple in one hand and a bunch of wires in the other hand.
"Javier, what did you do?!?!" I asked him.
"I don't know, man, chill out," he flipped back coolly.
"WE ARE 20,000 FEET ABOVE THE EARTH AND YOU WANT ME TO RELAX?!?!" I screamed back at him.
"Chill, eat this apple," he said as he tossed me a delicious looking Gala apple. I had to say, this apple looked like the most tasty apple that I had ever seen in my life. I decided that one little bit couldn't really hurt anything. So, I took a bite of this great apple, and it was like unicorns were gliding the plane among rainbows. All of my cares about the plane being without power were gone...for about ten seconds, then I snapped back out of it.
"Javier, yes, that is a great apple, but we need to get this figured out!"
He just looked back up at me as he took another bite of his apple.
I figured out that I was going to have to get this done all by myself. I pulled out my parachute and decided that I was going to have to jump for it, Javier was on his own.
"Hey, Javy," I yelled back at him, "throw me that apple, I am out of here." And with that, I jumped out with the most magical apple ever and plummeted towards earth from 20,000 feet.

12 comments:

  1. I really like how you left everybody on a cliff hanger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Morgan,

    THAT WAS AMAZING!! It's funny, it's thrilling, and I just loved it. It would be awesome if you could write a Writer's Corner using that story. BTW, have you read my blog yet? Please do!

    -Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ian,
      Thank you! I also have read yours, I just did not have a chance to comment, yet! Maybe I will have to turn it into a full length story!

      -Mr. Morgan

      Delete
  3. I liked it how you make is so Amazing at the Beginning and middle. Because you made is descriptive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Morgan, It is funny when the guy said " WE ARE 20,000 FEET ABOVE THE EARTH AND YOU WANT ME TO RELAX?!?.
    -Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think yours was wonderful Mr.Morgan, because i like the first middle and the end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr. Morgan, the story is great, but i dont like the endind that much, because i think there should be more than "I jumped out with the most magical apple ever and plummeted towards earth from 20,000 feet." Like what happend after you jumped out and where did you land.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mr.Morgan

    Very funny! I loved it when he couldn't even calm down. Now since that you said that there was an apple in there, you just made me hungry for some apples now.

    Alyssa B.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mr. Morgan

    It was funny because he just wanted to relax when they where 20,000 feet in the air and he just wants to relax. I it was funny because he didn't just drop the apple

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mr. Morgan
    I think it was good because it had all the details in it. I also think it was funny because the guy told him to just relax and they were 20,000 feet up. I like the end and the middle.
    Symone C.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mr. Morgan

    I think ur's is good because you put a lot of like mind in to it

    Bridget F.

    ReplyDelete